Before any actual lawn products are applied, our trained technicians will complete a thorough inspection. This includes a walkthrough of the property noting cultural influences that will call for more specialized treatment and application methods — providing the right product for the situation to attain the best results. We will be sure to provide the fertilizers and nutrients your lawn needs to thrive and grow.
Over 25 Years of Creating Beautiful Lawns
While many people may have the same variety of grass, the conditions under which they grow vary. Evergreen's lawn treatment is backed with 28+ years of experience in developing our treatments for your specific lawn. Once we have completed our analysis of your lawn, our Orlando lawn experts will create a treatment schedule tailored specifically to your unique lawn care needs. This includes:
- Spring and fall pre-emergent applications to prevent weed growth.
- Disease control that prevents your lawn from becoming infected or suffering from fungus.
- Full insect protection to control and prevent the risk of lawn pest infestations.
- Slow-release granular and liquid fertilizers appropriate for the soil on your lawn.
- Phosphorus-free and lake-friendly fertilization that keeps your environment safe.
Highly Trained Technicians
We encourage our technicians to further their education through our fully funded education program in which they have the opportunity to become full-fledged arborists with specialized knowledge of plant and turf management. Our loyal clients have benefitted from our expertise and advanced knowledge by allowing us to transform their lawns into healthier, more durable and more attractive outdoor spaces.
Advanced Techniques & Eco-Friendly Treatments
With dozens of companies in Florida to pick from, you may be wondering why you should choose Evergreen. Our lawn treatment team stays updated with the latest industry developments, new & eco-friendly products and advanced techniques, allowing them to provide you with the highest level of lawn service.
When you partner with Evergreen for lawn treatmennt in Orlando, you get the Evergreen difference:
- We have built our company on guaranteed results.
- This means that we offer free service calls and retreatments to guarantee the lawn you want.
- Our team goes above and beyond the call of duty, and we pride ourselves on offering customer service that is superior to that of our competitors.
- We offer bundled discounts for multiple services, and special offers to save money.
- Our products and treatments are minimally-invasive and family-friendly.
- Our team goes through rigorous training and is equipped to deal with any problem that arises.
- All team members are state certified under the "Greens Industry-Best Management Practices" ensuring ongoing protection of our valuable water sources.
Highly Rated Online with a 4.6 Rating
We not only focus on providing the best custom solutions for your lawn, but also on sharing our knowledge with you. We are always available to answer any questions you may have to ensure we are providing exactly what you are looking for from your lawn care services. We have maintained lasting relationships with our customers for years by developing a partnership. We think our customer reviews and our 4.6-star rating shows how much we care about our customers! We'll treat your property as our own, and perform our responsibilities to the highest standards to maintain your beautiful lawn and our renowned reputation!
Areas We Service in Central Florida
Here at Evergreen Lawn and Pest Control, we are proud to be a locally owned company that serves our neighbors and friends. We offer our premier lawn treatment to Central Florida, including the following:
- Orange County: Orlando, Lake Nona, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Apopka, Winter Park
- Seminole County: Lake Mary, Oviedo, Winter Springs, Longwood, Sanford, and Altamonte Springs
- Volusia County: Deland, Debary, and Deltona
- Lake County: Tavares, Eustis, Leesburg, Mount Dora, Clermont, Mt. Verde, Umatilla
- Osceola County: Kissimmee and St. Cloud