Before any actual lawn products are applied, our highly trained lawn technicians will complete a free, thorough inspection. This includes a walkthrough of the property noting cultural influences that will call for more specialized treatment and application methods, providing the right product for the situation to attain the best results. We will be sure to provide the fertilizers and nutrients your lawn needs to thrive and grow.
Lawn Fertilization Backed by 28+ Years of Experience
While many people may have the same variety of grass, the conditions under which they grow vary. Evergreen's lawn service is backed with 28+ years of experience in developing our treatments for your specific lawn. Once we have completed our complimentary analysis, our certified lawn technician will create a treatment schedule tailored specifically to your unique lawn.
Our lawn service includes treatments such as:
- Spring and fall pre-emergent weed control applications to prevent weed growth.
- Bald spot repair to bring your lawn back to health.
- Disease control that prevents your lawn from becoming infected or suffering from fungus.
- Full insect protection to control and prevent the risk of lawn pest infestations.
- Slow-release granular and liquid lawn fertilization appropriate for the soil on your lawn.
- Phosphorus-free and lake-friendly fertilization that keeps your environment safe.
Eco-Friendly Products & Guaranteed Results
With dozens of lawn care companies to pick from, you may be wondering why you should choose Evergreen. Our lawn technicians stay updated with the latest industry developments, new & eco-friendly products, and advanced techniques, allowing them to provide you with the highest level of lawn service.
When you partner with Evergreen for lawn service, you get the Evergreen difference:
- Our products and treatments are minimally invasive, as well as eco- and family-friendly.
- We offer free service calls and re-treatments to guarantee the lawn you want and deserve.
- We offer bundled discounts for multiple services to save money.
- All lawn technicians go through rigorous training and are state certified under the "Greens Industry-Best Management Practices," ensuring the on-going protection of our valuable water sources. They even have the chance to become full-fledged arborists!
- Our team goes above and beyond the call of duty, and we pride ourselves on offering customer service that is superior to that of our competitors.
Highly Rated Online with a 4.6 Rating
We not only focus on providing the best custom solutions for your lawn, but also on sharing our knowledge with you. We are always available to answer any questions you may have to ensure we are providing exactly what you are looking for from your lawn services. We have maintained lasting relationships with our customers for years by developing a partnership. We think our customer reviews and our 4.6-star rating shows how much we care about our customers! We'll treat your property as our own, and perform our responsibilities to the highest standards to maintain your beautiful lawn and our renowned reputation!
Areas We Service in Central Florida
Here at Evergreen Lawn and Pest Control, we are proud to be a locally owned lawn care company that serves our neighbors and friends. We offer our premier lawn service to Central Florida, including the following:
- Altamonte Springs Lawn Service
- Apopka Lawn Service
- Clermont Lawn Service
- Debary Lawn Service
- Deland Lawn Service
- Deltona Lawn Service
- Eustis Lawn Service
- Kissimmee Lawn Service
- Lake Mary Lawn Service
- Lake Nona Lawn Service
- Leesburg Lawn Service
- Longwood Lawn Service
- Mount Dora Lawn Service
- Mt. Verde Lawn Service
- Ocoee Lawn Service
- Orlando Lawn Service
- Oviedo Lawn Service
- Sanford Lawn Service
- St. Cloud Lawn Service
- Tavares Lawn Service
- Umatilla Lawn Service
- The Villages Lawn Service
- Windermere Lawn Service
- Winter Garden Lawn Service
- Winter Park Lawn Service
- Winter Springs Lawn Service
- And more!