At Evergreen, we offer a comprehensive pest control service package that includes the best techniques and products available. We have been helping Central Florida homeowners and businesses deal with pest problems since our very first day in business back in 1991. During that time, we have taken steps to make sure our customers are satisfied with our work, and we are proud of our 4.6-star rating! Our Central Florida pest control specialists are highly trained and hold multiple certifications as part of our company’s continuing education program.
It's hard to find pest control that works for you specifically. Each house is different, so that means each treatment will be different. We cater our eco-friendly pest control to you! We do this by starting with a full inspection of your property with our free inspection. From there, we:
- Treat the exterior of your home, creating a barrier that will protect your home from future infestations.
- Use low toxicity baits to control pests like weevils, silverfish, and cockroaches, in order to safely eradicate them from your home completely.
- Also inspect your home for rodents and set up the appropriate traps.
- We can also install and monitor termite monitoring stations to detect activity before expensive damage occurs, for further protection.
Are you worried about the threat of fire ants nesting in your yard? Not only do these tiny pests pack painful stings — they can also damage your landscape and property by building nests in plants, air conditioning units, or inside your home. Some individuals have severe allergies and due to the perilous and aggressive nature of fire ants, it’s important to prevent them from infringing on your property before they become rampant.
Luckily, our pest control specialists in Central Florida are your trusted source for fire ant control. We even include a one-year guarantee on fire ant elimination so that you and your family can enjoy being outside without fear of their return!
Here in Central Florida, being able to spend time in your backyard is a common pastime. Our experienced exterminators know how distressing it can be to discover a bee or wasp nest on your property, especially if you have kids or pets. When you rely on Evergreen Lawn and Pest Control, you can stay calm knowing that our trusted experts are only a phone call away.
Once your exterminator has identified the type of insect and extent of the infestation, they will work with you to implement a custom action plan to treat your bee or wasp problem. Our Central Florida pest control solutions are guaranteed to have you enjoying your yard again in no time.
Discovering you have a rodent infestation can disrupt everything in your daily routine—that’s why we offer quality rodent control in Central Florida. Here at Evergreen, we focus primarily on rodent prevention services. This consists of sealing off all possible entry points with the use of rodent-resistant materials such as sheet metal, hardware cloth, and concrete. We provide another layer of protection by installing secured bait boxes outside the home, only after the home is properly sealed.
Our highly trained Central Florida exterminators check these bait boxes during your scheduled pest control service. We do everything possible to prevent rodents from infesting your house, meaning you can rest assured that your home is properly secured when you call on Evergreen for rodent control in Central Florida.
Save $75 on your first treatment!
Common Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Do you think you have rodents running around in your home? Rodent infestations tend to happen in the cooler months of the year, as they are looking to escape the cold. This doesn’t mean it can’t happen throughout the year, though! There are other key signs to look out for, including:
- Noises — Rodents and their babies may produce a variety of noises while inside your home, such as scratching, clawing, gnawing, squeaking, and even rodent fighting.
- The smell of urine — Rats and mice urinate while they travel. Depending on the infestation, it may be slight or very noticeable.
- Rodent droppings — Just as rodents urinate when they travel, they will leave feces, too, particularly in the kitchen or pantry.
- Bite marks — Your packaged food may be gnawed on or nibbled as rodents search for a food source.
Areas We Service in Central Florida
Here at Evergreen Lawn and Pest Control, we are proud to be a locally owned company that serves our neighbors and friends. We offer our premier pest control to Central Florida, including the following:
- Orange County: Orlando, Lake Nona, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Apopka, Winter Park
- Seminole County: Lake Mary, Oviedo, Winter Springs, Longwood, Sanford, and Altamonte Springs
- Volusia County: Deland, Debary, and Deltona
- Lake County: Tavares, Eustis, Leesburg, Mount Dora, Clermont, Mt. Verde, Umatilla
- Osceola County: Kissimmee and St. Cloud