Comprehensive, Customized Treatments
From thorough inspection to extensive soil testing, our trained technicians will create a lawn service scheduled tailored specifically to meet your Leesburg lawn service needs. Our Leesburg lawn service address what your grass needs most in each season, including:
- Spring and fall pre-emergent applications to prevent weed growth.
- Disease control that prevents your lawn from becoming infected or suffering from wilting.
- Bald spot assessment and repair to make your lawn thick and full again.
- Full insect protection measures to control and prevent the risk of pest infestations.
- Slow-release granular and liquid fertilizers appropriate for the soil on your lawn.
- Phosphorus-free and lake-friendly fertilization that keeps your environment safe.
Eco-Friendly Treatments for Your Peace of Mind
Though our primary concern is making your lawn vibrant and healthy, your family's safety is important to us, too. That's why our lawn service in Leesburg relies on phosphorus-free fertilizers that are child-friendly. We test every single product that we use, from pre-emergent weed control formulas to pest and disease control applications to slow-release granular and liquid fertilizers. Every formula we use for our Leesburg lawn service is custom blended to meet the needs of your lawn and won't cause run-off pollution to Lake Harris, Lake Denham, or surrounding waterways.
"My lawn tech, Johnathon, is the best technician that I have had so far. My lawn has never looked better!" - Mrs. E., Leesburg